We are pleased to welcome you back, and once again be able to provide comprehensive eye care. The Clinic and Optical Department in St Charles and Elgin are by appointment only (walk-ins not allowed). We will do our best to get to you as quickly as possible, however, please keep in mind that you may experience longer than average wait times on the phone.
As always, your safety along with the safety of our staff and Physicians is our #1 priority. Rest assured that we have implemented extensive safety measures during these times.
As such, your visit may look and feel different:
- You will be required to wear a mask when in the Clinic
- You will be required to be screened, and have your temperature taken prior to admittance to the Clinic, Physicians and Staff are also adhering to this policy
- In order to observe social distancing, there will be significantly less people allowed in the Clinic. You will need to have any companion wait in their vehicle, and only 1 parent/guardian will be permitted with a minor child patient
- Although it is our goal to get you in and out as quickly as possible, you may experience longer than average wait times. Waiting room chairs are spaced per recommendation, however, there may be times you will be asked to wait in your vehicle
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, you will not be able to visit Optical or be in the waiting room before then
- All exam rooms, including counters, computers and medical equipment will be sanitized prior to patient entering. All Physicians and Technicians will be wearing masks, and some may be wearing goggles as well
- There will be NO WALK-INS allowed, patients will only be seen with a previously scheduled appointment, this will include anything relating to our Optical department
Elective surgeries will resume based on the recommendations of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Governor of Illinois. We will be contacting patients whose surgeries were previously postponed.
We will continue to offer telemedicine appointments as the Physician deems necessary. Non-emergent current patients may experience a longer than average wait for an appointment, and although we are accepting new non-emergent patients, first appointment availability will be longer than usual.
If you have an emergent problem (existing and new patients) please call us at 630-584-9850 during office hours, you will be connected to a Technician to triage. After hours our Physicians are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week at the same number through our on-call service.
Optical Hours will be strictly by appointment only (no walk-ins allowed). Please call to schedule an appointment at 630-584-9850 and choose prompt number 5 to be connected directly to the Optical department.