We are pleased to welcome you back, and once again be able to provide comprehensive eye care. Starting May 18th our St Charles Clinic and Optical department will be open 8-5 Monday -Friday and 8-12 Saturday by appointment only (walk-ins not allowed). Due to our increased call volume please be advised that there may be a longer wait time on the phone.
As always, your safety along with the safety of our staff and Physicians is our #1 priority. Rest assured that we have implemented extensive safety measures during these times.
As such, your visit may look and feel different:
- You will be required to wear a mask when in the Office.
- You will be required to be screened, and have your temperature taken prior to admittance to the Office. Physicians and Staff are also adhering to this policy.
- In order to observe social distancing, there will be significantly fewer people allowed in the Office. You will need to have any companion wait in their vehicle, and only 1 parent/guardian will be permitted with a minor child patient.
- Although it is our goal to get you in and out as quickly as possible, you may experience longer than average wait times. Waiting room chairs are spaced per recommendation, however, there may be times you will be asked to wait in your vehicle.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment, you will not be able to visit Optical or be in the waiting areas before your scheduled appointment.
- All exam rooms, including counters, computers, and medical equipment will be sanitized prior to patient entering. All Physicians and Technicians will be wearing masks, and some may be wearing goggles as well.
- There will be NO WALK-INS allowed, patients will only be seen with a previously scheduled appointment, this will include anything relating to our Optical department.
Elective surgeries will resume based on the recommendations of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Governor of Illinois. We will be contacting patients whose surgeries were previously postponed.
We will continue to offer telemedicine appointments as the Physician deems necessary.
If you have an emergent problem please call us at 630-584-9850 during office hours. Please note that you will be connected to a Technician to triage before an appointment is scheduled. After hours our Physicians are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week at the above number through our on-call service.
Optical Hours will be strictly by appointment only (no walk-ins allowed). Please call to schedule an appointment at 630-584-9850 and choose prompt number 5 to be connected directly to the Optical Department.