Fox Valley Ophthalmology is committed to taking care of your ophthalmological needs, while at the same time ensuring your safety during your visit. Masking is still required in all medical facilities per CDC guidelines. Hours are by APPOINTMENT ONLY in the clinic and in optical, we will be unable to accommodate walk ins in either area.
• We have limited the number of patients in the clinic at any given time.
• AT ALL TIMES all patients over the age of 2 years must wear a mask that covers the nose when in the clinic.
• Wherever possible, we are observing social distancing, and are doing everything possible to minimize the amount of time you spend in the waiting room.
• Anyone accompanying the patient will need to remain with the patient at all times throughout the visit in the clinic and in optical.
• Only ONE parent may accompany a pediatric patient in both the clinic and in optical.
• Our physicians and technicians will be wearing a mask and appropriate PPE at all times during the exam.
If you have an urgent problem, need a refill on a medication, or have any other concerns, please call the office during our office hours at 630-584-9850. Our physicians are on call for emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling the clinic.
Our optical department is open by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call 630-584-9850 and use prompt 5 to be connected to optical to schedule.