Fox Valley Ophthalmology and Eyes of the Fox Optical are pleased to be able to care for you during the Covid -19 pandemic. As always, your health and safety, as well as that of our staff, is of the utmost importance. There will be no walk-ins permitted, patients will be seen by appointment only.
- You will be required to wear a mask that covers your nose throughout your visit. Physicians and staff will also be in masks and other appropriate PPE.
- Patients and staff will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms and have their temperature taken prior to admittance to the clinic or optical departments.
- In order to observe social distancing, chairs have been spaced in the waiting areas according to guidelines. Additionally, there will be significantly less people allowed in the clinic. You will need to have any companion wait in their vehicle through your visit, and only 1 parent/guardian will be permitted with a minor patient.
- As we are attempting to minimize your time in the clinic. Please do not arrive more than 5 to 10 minutes prior to your appointment, you will not be able to visit optical or be in our building until that time.
- All exam rooms, including counters, computers and medical equipment will be cleaned and sanitized prior to patient entering. The front desk, waiting area and optical are on timed cleaning and sanitizing schedules as well.
- There will be no walk-ins permitted, patients will only be seen with a previously scheduled appointment, including in our optical departments.
We will continue to offer telemedicine appointments as the physician deems necessary, visits will be billed to your insurance
If you have an emergent situation please call us at 630-584-9850 during office hours, you will be connected to a technician to triage. If you have an after-hours emergency, our physicians are always available 24 hours a day 7 days a week at the same number through our on-call service.
Optical Department hours will be strictly by appointment only (no walk-ins permitted). Please call to schedule an appointment at 630-584-9850 and choose prompt number 5 to be connected directly to the optical department.